Is language test required to become a canadian skilled worker?

If you are thinking about applying for a visa in the Canadian skilled worker category, you will need to take a language test to verify your ability to communicate in English and/or French.

This test will give you needed points on your visa application and is required within two years before applying for a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa. Canadian Visa Expert can help you understand the requirements that are needed and how they are scored.

In order to apply to work within the Canadian job market, it is vital that you are able to communicate in either English or French.

A language test is, therefore, required from an agency that is approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) before you can begin the immigration process.

For the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), you can receive up to 24 points based on your proficiency level in English or French, plus you could earn up to four additional points for proficiency in both languages.

These points are based on your abilities to listen, speak, read, and write in the two languages. Contact Canadian Visa Expert today to learn more about the language skills test.


Leave a Reply