Is a job offer required to immigrate to Canada under the Skilled Worker / Professional category?

Launched in 2015, the new Canadian immigration system allows skilled foreign nationals to submit an “Express Entry” profile along with important information, and those who will likely meet the Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP) or other economic immigration programs will be placed into a pool of other potential candidates.

Beyond that, candidates will need to meet one of three qualifications to move out of the pool. These include:

  • Receiving a Canadian job offer that qualifies.
  • Nomination by a Canadian province or territory through the Provincial Nominees Program.
  • A high enough score on the Express Entry ranking system.

Canadian Visa Expert works with certified Immigration Consultants to help people apply for these programs and others so they can get to Canada to live and work. By being a part of the Express Entry Canadian immigration system, you could head to Canada with a job already lined up.

Let Canadian Visa Expert help you get started on your venture so you can begin your new life in Canada as soon as possible!

Leave a Reply